Sunday, March 21, 2010

Does constant shampooing cause hair loss?

shampooing once a day is best cause it removes dht from the scalp,











I will hereby talk from my personal experience, I suffered a lot due to hair loss.





I started suffering from hair loss some years ago and tried everything.... and then i stumped upon a drug called procerin.... it works miracles!!!





I found an informational site, however this site does not sell the drug itself so you will have to go to the pharmacy for that or consult a doctor... this website is informational only -%26gt; http://medical-one.atspace.com/procerin.鈥?/a>





If this helps please remember me in your voting ;)Does constant shampooing cause hair loss?
Constant meaning everyday? It may do so, if very harsh shampoos are used. Otherwise it shouldn't cause hair loss.Does constant shampooing cause hair loss?
have a head massage:





Head Massage For Fast Hair Growth


http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
yes
constant shampooing strips the hair of its natural oils and things that make it healthy. In the long run it will lose all the moisture your hair needs to grow. If you have been doing this then the best thing to do is to stop now and talk to a professional hair dresser about your condition and what you can do.
I doubt it. I wash my hair everyday, and its all there. I have thick thick hair... you lose about 100-200 hairs a day, but they are replaced by new ones.
well i think it depends.


if u abuse using shampoo


then it can be an outcome of ur


doings.





so be very careful.
  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment