Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shampoo/products..causing hair loss?

My hair has been fallling out, to the excess, since March 1---What shampoos or products are causing this? What hair products have you had bad experiences? Or heard of bad experiences?Shampoo/products..causing hair loss?
Alot of times it's stress or lack of proper nutrition that makes a person's hair fall out. If I were you I would consult your doctor because I hate to say it but I don't believe that shampoo is making your hair fall out. The shampoo companies could not make products that do that. I had a friend who was going through the same thing and she was only 16 but she saw her doctor and now she's fine. Good luck!Shampoo/products..causing hair loss?
Might not be the products. Could be alopecia. I would go to a trichologist or see your GP who can recommend one for a definite diagosis.
Its not the products, it you.


Don't worry too much, because that might make you lose some hairs!


I'm just kidding.





But really just go to a doctor.
  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment